Prescription Refill Request
Dear valued client,
Please use the form below to submit a request for your pet’s prescription refill. A member of our team will contact you if we have any questions or when the prescription is ready for pick-up.
Note: Prescription requests are for clients of Little Creek Veterinary Clinic only. A veterinarian will review your request and contact you if it is not approved. When your prescription has been filled, a team member will contact you to arrange for pick up. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 403.452.2060.
Last Updated: July 7, 2021
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, we have made some important updates to our operating policies.
As of July 12, 2021, we will be working towards a gradual re-opening. We'll evaluate day by day as we move progressively towards the goal of business as usual. The priority is to have clients back in the clinic with their beloved pets, so your co-operation in continuing to mask and sanitize at entry will go a long way in achieving this.
1. WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
2. SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Effective July 12, 2021, we will be allowing 1 client per pet appointment inside the building. This will be up to the discretion of the veterinarian and the capacity of the building. You will be escorted to the examination room where you are required to remain. Payment will be completed in the examination room and you will be escorted out of the building once the consult is finished.
- Exceptions for euthanasia’s - maximum of 2 people in the room at any given time.
- Continue with a closed-door policy for any technician-based appointments (i.e., nail trims, anal gland expressions, vaccine boosters, etc.). Upon your arrival, please give us a call for further instructions.
- We will continue to do all admissions and discharges as much as possible over the phone. Please call the clinic when you arrive to drop off your pet for surgery or when you come to pick your pet up at the scheduled discharge time.
- Please continue to wear masks or face protection at all times when interacting with our team members. Please let us know if you have a medical exemption letter from your health-care provider and we will do our best to accommodate.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue to offer curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on "Online Store".
3. OPERATING HOURS
Monday – Friday: 8 am - 6 pm
Saturday: 9 am - 1 pm
Sundays and Holidays: Closed
Thank you for your patience and understanding and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
- Your dedicated team at Little Creek Veterinary Clinic